Our aim at the Solmazer Company is to;
- Apply the quality management system principles for our products and services;
- Add new offerings to our product portfolio with product development activities;
- Expand market share of the company and improve customer satisfaction by increasing the level of product and service quality;
- Provide training activities which will improve quality consciousness, enhance team spirit and strengthen participation among our employees;
- Continuously improve the efficacy of the management system by use of our past experiences.
Our aim at the Solmazer Company is to:
- Ensure that energy and natural sources are utilized in the most efficient way;
- Ensure that all legal provisions and other conditions are fulfilled in the field of environmental protection;
- Develop systems that will minimize negative effects on the environment, based on the use of environment friendly raw materials and materials;
- Make a difference and offer a model for the industry in terms of healthy and environment friendly products;
- Ensure correct handling and management of wastes for effective sorting out and elimination at source;
- Reach highest possible rate of recycling;
- Continuously improve the company’s waste management performance;
- Apply and direct the management system activities with the focus of minimizing environmental pollution;
- Increase the level of environmental consciousness of our suppliers, customers and employees.
We try to do our best for developing an environment friendly lifestyle and providing its sustainability in line with our devotion to the environment. As a company which is constantly open for improvement, we establish our environmental aims and targets and act accordingly.
Social Responsibility Policy
Our aim at the Solmazer Company is to:
- Provide a peaceful and secure working environment for our employees;
- Adopt the “human comes first” principle as the basic value in our activities;
- Protect the mutual respect, confidence and honesty environment in our relationships;
- Disallow activities which are not in compliance with legal and ethical rules, for everybody who might be affected by our activities;
- undertake to act in accordance with all applicable local and/or international legal requirements;
- Not resort to oppression and use forced labor;
- Not use child labor;
- Protect our employees from physical or verbal abuse and maltreatment
- Organize working hours and wages in accordance with the labor legislation;
- Pay respect to the freedom of organization of our employees;
- Continuously improve the working conditions of our employees in order to provide a safe, healthy and hygienic environment;
- Prevent discrimination among our employees based on their religious beliefs, ethnicities, native languages, genders, marital status and political identities;
- Provide effective communication with our employees;
- Provide suitable channels for the communication of requests, suggestions and complaints of our employees to the management;
- Make effort for the improvement of skills of all our employees;
- Act in accordance with the laws and regulations with the aim of minimizing the impact on the environment.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
During the supply of high-quality products and services, Solmazer is conscious of its legal and ethical responsibilities related to the health and safety of its employees, customers and visitors. At Solmazer, we believe that all injuries and health impairments are preventable and take occupational health and safety as the very first step of our every activity.
In this context, Solmazer will;
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and current industrial standards;
- Provide safe facilities and work systems by continuous risk evaluations, audits and the implementation of a inspection hierarchy;
- Provide necessary information, training, education and supervision for improving the competence of its employees;
- Contribute to the improvement of its customers’ contract manufacturer employees’ level of consciousness in the field of occupational health and safety;
- Create opportunities for the participation of employees to occupational health and safety processes;
- Take its employees’ and contract manufacturers’ opinions for the improvement of the occupational health and safety culture in the company;
- Establish and review occupational health and safety targets based on the evaluations to be made on the occupational health and safety performance and the efficacy of management system implementations;
- Allocate necessary sources for continuous improvement of the occupational health and safety management and performance.
At Solmazer, everyone is responsible for her/his own and workfellows’ occupational health and safety. In this respect, field supervisors are responsible for practices, communication, inspection, cooperation, coaching and coherence in areas related to occupational health and safety.
Anyone who is working for the company is expected to act in accordance with occupational health and safety rules and attend related training programs and organizations. When a risk of occupational health and safety is noticed, every singly employee has the authority to stop the work and is obliged to notify the concerning department administrator about the risk. All company employees and other individuals working for the company are required to comply with the provisions of this policy. At Solmazer, occupational health and safety is an employment criterion and there is no tolerance for violation.